Monday, December 06, 2004

Alone or not alone

I can't remember when I started to like the feeling of being alone...Or should I say....Spending time alone...Perhaps it seems to be that a person being alone and feeling alone is the same...Well actually its not at all...Its not a wonder that little people ever think about it...Because its just a common thing...Honestly...I wouldn't have give it a thought....But I came across something....

"" I was alone all the time....But I don't feel alone ""

I came across something like that last week from a novel I've read....I can't remember the exact line though...But it was something like that..And it never really meant anything to me...Until yesterday...All of a sudden it appears in my head....And I can't help it...But it somehow tells me that...I felt the same way too....I enjoy being alone.....Spending time alone....Being on my own...But I don't feel alone....Sounds like rubbish and confusing isn't it.?? I thought so too...But have a second thought...And its not....

Feeling good on being alone is actually enjoying your own company and that's enjoying the privacy in doing things on your own all by yourself.....Something like..."Instead of spending quality time with someone else...You're spending quality time with yourself"... And as for me..Love every second of it..For when I do so..I don't feel alone...It is very true that you're alone....But only alone as in physically..But not emotionally...The real alone...Is the one in heart...That hurts...The feeling of being left out, ignored, abandoned....

Its bad to be alone and feel alone,
Its good to be alone but don't feel alone,
Its sad to be not alone but feel alone,
Its great to be not alone and don't feel alone.


Now...Are you alone...Or you feel alone..??

No comments: