Saturday, November 12, 2005

3 down

3 papers down. Had mathematics 1 yesterday. It was, erm...Not well. Enough said. Well at least not well for me, regardless for those who never had as much problems as I do in trying to score a principal pass. Hehehe. Anyway, glad its over and there's just no time or capacity in my brain to be complaining or mourn in HOW I did. It doesn't matter now doesn't it.? It ain't something that can be changed already. Well, at least I don't have to worry about it until when the results is announced which would decide what course and Uni I'll enrolled in which happens to be quite a few months away regarding the fact that my exam isn't even over yet. Hahahaha.....

Biology 2 on Thursday wasn't very neat either. But I can say for me its better than Mathematics 1. Yeah, so my interest lies more to biology and everyone has what they preferred more or less right.? And did I mention, right after the Biology 1 paper, a Chinese student web forum I visit regularly has already post answer according to discussion among student themselves. Pretty efficient eh.? Considering the fact that we're in the middle of quite an exam battle.? Battle heh? What to do, STPM has an unbelievable rank in the Top Difficult Exams on Earth. No, I'm not kidding. Though I forgot the exact rank. Some said its the Third, some said Second or the Sixth. Too many versions of it. Too much chef will spoil the cook. Something similar lah, can't remember the exact phrase. Anyway, didn't bother to check. Again, what's the use. If you did well, it will soothe you down and empowers your confidence even more which is pretty good actually. But what if the opposite happens? Like you have a massive of wrong circles in your answers compared to those posted.? It'll drag you down. And well, just can't let that to drag me lower. Nonono. Plus, those are only answers discussed among the students right.?


Okay, enough of that. Exam resumes on Monday and will continue till Thursday. A mixture of General Paper, Mathematics 2, -.-" and Chemistry 1.

Buck up!! Less than 10 days to go. Cheers!!!

No comments: