Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Beginning

The battle begins with Biology 1 completed. First paper out of the eight I'll be taking. Hehehe. It's kinda weird. I mean, I tried to keep my faith and confidence and manage to stay in a good mood. And guess what, I was kinda hippy all the time. Weird, but none the less its kinda good to be in a nice mood and I'm still feeling hippy now. Hmmmmmm. Wonder should I blogged about my entire exam process.? Each paper of each day.?

It was in the news the other day, a Japanese girl about 14 or 15 who blogged everything bout her mother's murder. Apparently she killed her mom and described in details in her blog bout the progress of her mother sufferings till her death. Eerie heh.?

Anyway, I'll try not to bored anyone who's reading with the DETAILS of my papers. Hehe. Biology 2 shall commence tomorrow.


Cheers

No comments: