Sunday, November 06, 2005

Where am I.?

Its Sunday....

Paper starts at Wednesday with Biology 1. I'm not saturated with Biology facts, yet. I kept telling myself that once the papers start, time will fly and before I knew it, it's the end of my school uniform life. Good thing is the exam period isn't long. Only 13 days with 5 days break in between. But still, I'm still very not prepared. Typical me. Given me an extra month but I don't think I'll get any better. I'll just drag and get even lazier. So, the sooner it's over, the better it is...

I had a dream last week that I received a letter from the Education Department informing me the STPM exams has been postponed to next month. Dreaming, it's a dream after all...

Unlike my friends, they're looking for jobs already. Though we discuss a lot bout what jobs we'd like to do or what jobs we can find, I never really move. Guess I'll start finding only after until the exam phobia leaves me. And I had a pile of books and movies I've been downloading, waiting for me. Hahahaha. Can't wait for the day.


Cheers

No comments: