Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tutoring....

Yesterday I stayed at the tuition centre from 9 to 4. Pretty tiring after work and what an urge to sleep. The 16 year old kid wasn't that hard to teach, but the book is pretty jumble up and it's all in a different order than the syllabus paper given. Well well, to sum it up, I'm glad that I'm having one on one with older kids. Not a 6 year old which will be more than tiring. And my O level student is extremely confused with all those Biology terms. He has a halo of question marks instead of birds. Fortunate for him he's only doing Human and Social Biology.

Well today I got an assistant. Well, she's a graduate from USM .(My goal for local University) and must be at least 4 or 5 years older than me. Apparently working there is part of a program that she enrolled in because she's still unemployed even though she graduated since 2004.

At least now its better with the kids, the babies tantrums are still there but they're more settle down. And as all kids enjoy games, I have to come up with some educational games with them. And for the mean time, they're very much enjoying HangMan. Hahahahahaa. Before they get bored of it, I need to crack my head for another game they will hang on longer.

And guess what, my Korean student got a new English name, which will be much more easier for us to call him. Its Ruby. Right its not a name guys will choose to use and the seven year old pointed it straight away. What am I to do.? We're communicating with "Ruby" in sign languages. So if he's comfortable using it, why not.? Though I should be telling him soon, to get a new one.

By the way, watch Perhaps Love last night. Beside drooling over Takeshi Kaneshiro, the Korean kid isn't bad looking either with lots of small character. The down side is Jacky Cheung wasn't speaking himself. He was dubbed by someone else speaking fluent mandarin, at least he's in his own voice in all singing part. Its more than a musical movie. Its a movie within a movie. Imagine that you're starring in a movie with a plot that's exactly happening to you in your real life. Hmmmm, well there is one very interesting part where Takeshi was in the pool, in the water with his eyes wide open and a drop of tear fell. And that drop of tear was crystal clear. Cool hoh.? Though pretty artificial. Pretty okay movie, but strongly not recommended for guys unless you want to drool over the actress. To prove it, I watched with 5 other ladies only. Ladies only, hahahha....

Another long day coming up tomorrow...

No comments: