Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sleeping Disorder

In response to Howard's latest post, you're mostly welcome and it's my great pleasure for the "introduction". Hehehe...

Anyway, I'm suffering from Insomnia again. I'm having problem to fall asleep regardless what time I went to bed. Be it 1 am or 3 am, I'll still end up tossing around at least 2 hours before I can finally fall asleep. Be it with caffeine consumed or not earlier that day, with some tea, I'll end up sleeping at 5 or 6 am. F*ck.

Having difficulties to fall asleep is pretty bad itself. It's even worse when I woke a couple times in between, sometimes at least once an hour. Crapppppppppp. I look like a zombie today in town, need to adjust my sleeping pattern or else I'll get continuous nagging from dearest Mom everyday when I CRAWL out of bed.

I'll sleep early tonight. (Define early)


Cheers

No comments: