Tuesday, May 16, 2006

My first time.

I laid my virgin hands at it. Being a first timer, I was extremely inexperienced. I was never taught. I've only learned from viewing others since I was young. Others showing "live" demonstration to the innocent me. I knew perfectly well how it's done. How it works. But not the little details that actually promise something good. How to secure a nice and enjoyable one. I haven't the slightest idea how to show my affections to my companions with my naive mind in playing this little game. All I knew was, I was summoned to play this little game. Fortunately, my companions were having a great time, for luck was with me, the fresh duck with a pair of clean untouched hands that virginity was stripped off at that instance like the fresh baked bread from oven. This was apparently what attracted them so much. For they're in the game since they could even remember. I was an A class amateur, the newly caught fish and they're more than glad to guide me through it. Or so called prepared me for my future encounters with this little game. But, I was doing a good job entertaining them even though I was clearly a joke to them. They awarded me once a while. I was thrilled. I was being taken seriously. At least a little. Sufficient enough to keep me going on pleasing them. It was even better when I reached it on my own. But that wasn't the climax of it. The orgasmic feelings came when all 3 of them are laughing or smiling non stop at my courageous but foolish attempts that they obviously enjoyed most. Yes, it was me against three of them at one time. Pretty much for an amateur.? Well, it started with me and only two of them. The last one join in after the first round where they both recommended him to join us since I wasn't that bad for a new kid in the block. Plus, they were at least 4 audiences watching all the time. Keeping an eye at this little girl ditching her precious innocence at a table full of saturated experience players. Yes, it was performed at a four legged square table where each players was at one side. It was a brilliant choice. I'm more than happy to let them laid their experienced hands at my untouched one. Guiding and helping me. For I'm bound to come across more of these little games in the future.


Are you curious.? Who are those 3 lucky ones.? Take a look. I'm more than happy and proud to show you my first three players.




Hahahahaha.....

I was indeed laying my virgin hands at playing mahjong MYSELF for the first time ever. The empty chair was my seat. I took this picture when it was my turn to ZUK MONG at a rather difficult angle that explains the not so nice picture. The one at my right is my dear 80 year old granny。 The one across is my 79 year old grand aunt, granny's sister. And the last one on the left is my 69 year old uncle. Imagine, I'm barely 20 and I'm playing mahjong with three persons that adds up to almost to 230 years old.!! I wasn't even merely a 10 percent of them!! Hahaha...

All three of them enjoy mahjong very much. And being at their age, this style we're playing are the simple and fast one called 跑马仔. Where not much mahjong brilliant intelligence are needed. And that also explains why I'm playing...HAHA....

I was indeed the joke. But I wasn't feeling ashamed or embarrassed at all. It was pretty enjoyable. All of us was constantly laughing non stop. Even the 4 audiences as I mentioned earlier who are actually playing at the next table take turns to watch us and couldn't help it but go crazy along with us. The entire process was ridiculously humorous where granny and I took turns for accidentally making creative stunts that reaches the high level of entertaining. Hahaha.

One more thing, we knew granny love playing mahjong so much. Her cravings for it was so deep that when she's sitting there, she forgot totally about her coughing, headaches or any others old people sickness and most importantly, LOO TRIPS.!! She could just sit there facing those 13 tiles whole day and only went to the toilet once or twice. And she admitted loudly that normally, it was once or twice an hour when she releases the urging liquid filling her bladder all the time. Granny's fond of mahjong is also another reason why I'm playing along as I'm obviously the odd one out because they were short of one "kaki" at first before uncle came. And since I was such a success in accidentally creating mahjong mistake, I was to stay and continue entertaining playing along with them.


What can I say.? But that I had a great time playing with elderly people. =) Perhaps some might think I must be a loser or a geek to spend so many hours entertaining 3 senior citizens. ( We started before 12 pm till 10 pm and only stopping for meals). But then, it's not always you had such opportunity where you can hear GENUINE and PURE laughters coming deep down from a sum of almost 230 years lived.

Good night.

1 comment:

Ianfluenza said...

Yay!!! Welcome to the Mahjong Amateurs' Club!!! Hahaha...

http://ianliew.blogspot.com/2006/04/my-mahjong-moment.