Wednesday, June 28, 2006

When's next.?

I don't know what I'm supposed to feel now. I'm leaving my hometown in less than ten hours time and I couldn't exactly tell what I feel or what I'm actually suppose to feel. Perhaps that's because of having more than one home town.

I stepped into the teenage hood back in Tawau, and lived through it here. But to think of it, the place where I really grew up is this double K city. Double K, how familiar. =)

It's the place I've learn most, yet. Or perhaps, the place where I started to know myself in this never ending road of learning throughout the years of my life.

The journey is always more important than the destination. The process of growing up is priceless. Irreplaceable. Nothing in this gigantic living sphere can break the spell.

Does great anticipation of certain things are always generously welcomed or accepted with an excited red hot cheek and sweaty palms.? Nervous wreck it almost blew your brain off.? Yet, when it arrived, it felt, [insert what ever suitable word]. For me, there's not a single word to describe it.

Is patience really a virtue.?

It takes time to tell.

I wonder when will my next post be.?



A rather melancholy tone in this post, but I still would like to say, I'm still feeling awfully blessed. =)

No comments: