Monday, July 31, 2006

I wasn't lost, but I was found.

I was stunned, almost lost,
Lost, in the world of words,
My lips lost it's sense, froze.

But then, I was found.
The heat of exposure,
Melting my thick icey lips,
Moisten the two reddish layers.

Once again, it shapens.
Forming words of response.
As manners, or responsibility.?
Ought to, at least, say something.?

But, what if I don't want to.?
Because, I really didn't.

But, why is it so bad then,
To keep it to yourself.?
Selfish.? Keeping your dignity.?
Maintaining your principles.?

For not doing something you should.?
Should, doesn't necessarily mean its right.
Why then, if it's an unwilling act.?
Therefore, I didn't.

So what, if I really didn't?
If I have yet to mean it,
Or simply not ready yet..
Why should I..?

For it may do harm,
More than it does to good.

But, it seems wrong.
I felt bad, guilty perhaps.?
Guilt is thus born.
As expected earlier.

But, should I be feeling guilty?
After all, I'm just being me.?
For why should I be sorry,
For simply being who I am.?


Never even try to feel the slightest sorry for yourself for being yourself. It's such a bad influence and it'll destroy your self esteem and confident by bits and pieces. And that's the last thing you want to do for the sake of yourself.



A crappy, heavy, deep or blurry post, I do not know. I just know I have to write.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains And should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame

Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing You praise
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame

In my heart and my soul
Lord I give You control
Consume me from the inside out
Lord let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love you from the inside out

Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring You praise
From the inside out
Lord my soul cries out