Saturday, September 09, 2006

Icey bath

When you've been taking cold showers for the past two months, the feeling of hot water come rushing down splashing through your body gives a very <insert the precise descriptive word here>. I do not know how to describe it but it feels unexceptionally well and when I got back to hostel today, having the usual cold shivering shower again when it's raining like mad outside, it feels totally indifferent. And that simply makes me crave for some splendid enjoyable shower even more. But I guess cold bath ain't that bad especially the weather outside is boiling like mad in our constant changing climate of hot and wet. And has anyone heard about cold showers makes you stronger.?

By the way, my laptop's keyboard is failing me terribly!!!

-.-Zzzzzz

No comments: