Saturday, December 23, 2006

Me and I

Why is the mirror image not reflecting the real you.?

It shows your actions is completely different from what you're thinking.

Does that makes you the world biggest pretender, or the best actress/actor.?

And what makes you act like this.?

Behave like this.?

Why have you become such a hypocrite?

Even to yourself.?

You think what you think,

But you do not act on what you think.

What are your thoughts for then.?

For yourself.?

For the truth behind you.?

But all lies begins with truth.

Are you lying then.?

If yes, to whom.?

To the world outside.?

Or to you, yourself.?

If to you, why then.?

What had happen to the original you.?

That had been shunned to the back of you that's not you.?

Worse, you're hiding behind you that's not you.?

Are you still you then.?

Or

Am I still me.?

2 comments:

Sensual Sophia said...

>> It shows your actions is completely different from what you're thinking.

Could it be possible that your thoughts and actions are 2 dictinct entities? And that maybe, just maybe your actions are not driven by your thoughts. Rather your thoughts are just a byproduct of your actions? that could explain all your questions :)

Plunny said...

I think you're right on the part that my actions are not driven by my thoughts...But I think it's because I thought its what I wanted but the truth is, its not what I really wanted and that's why my actions did not go that direction. =)