Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas

My heart was given away,
Gone to an embrace.
It was handle with care,
It's very own care.
I love the way it's cared,
Unique in its way.
But it wasn't right,
It was wrong.

My heart was torn,
But it did not break.
My heart cried,
With tears of blood.
I cried for help,
To patch it back.

It was then known,
It was wrong.
And so was I,
Blinded, by the very care.
And forgot, it wasn't right.
Hence, missed.

My heart shall then be mend,
To be cared in It's correct way.
Shall not fall to the hands of others,
Or let it rot in the dark, alone.
For I believe, there is still hope.

If time proves otherwise,
My heart shall then rest.
But the day has yet to be seen,
And I'll stay still.
For how long, I do not know,
For tomorrow will answer.

1 comment:

Ianfluenza said...

Hey Kelly,

Here's wishing you a Happy New Year and I hope you find more happiness and peace as the new year unfolds.

Take care ya?