Thursday, January 18, 2007

Can't think of a title.

I've always stand hard on my principle that no matter how cheesy, how kiddy, how unbelievable on what I use to wrote, I WILL NOT delete my ancient old post because they represent me back in those days.

It doesn't bother me that I was a lousy wannabe writer, nor my post suggest that I'm just another girly girl who's too bored with her life and write funny post. I've grown to live with it for if I deleted it, it would make my blog no longer original. Because those are what that have brought me till here in writing what I do now.

But then, I don't know what's gone into me, in a split second I decided to delete quite a number of posts that dated back when I just began this blog.

In a blink of an eye, I've deleted almost a hundred post and I sense no regret in my action which really surprises myself.

I don't understand why I did that, I hope I knew, but I don't.

Have I changed.? It doesn't seems to be ME to do such thing, but I did and I'm still me.

Before I click the delete button, I browse through it and realise there's no harm or bad memories in it but I still chose to get rid of them. Why then.?

Have I finally grow up and realise those post are no longer relevant.? I've always thought I'm someone who can handle the past no matter how ugly it used to be for I believe I can treat them as a memory or lesson to guide me into brighter days tomorrow.

If so, why then.?

Perhaps the time has come, its time to move on and I shall not leave anything behind that might slow me down.




I've skipped an entire week of lectures, and I'm not lazing, its because it still inconvenient and hurts to walk around and I'm not good with the crutches. The only place I've been to beside my room would be the bathroom that I now really hate because of those 9 steps of stairs that I have to painfully climb with my weird coloured swollen left foot. Yes I've counted them because I'm walking extremely slow. With practically nothing to do while rotting in room and not to mention a terrible line connection surely does contribute to what I do most lately, sleep. HA!

No comments: