Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pissed

This is awfully bad.

I made a fool out of myself today by throwing my guts out and scold the whole class shut up. Quite a classic I should say.

Pisses me off to bits and pieces that I completely forgot the fact that there's about 100 person there which I still have to see them for at least 2 years?

Fantastic, I don't need idiots as classmates but given the fact that I'm not in a position to choose or whatsoever, I might just as well as shut myself up and swallow everything and get it over with.

Perhaps even better, keep to my usual blue self and don't give a damn about those around me and hence I don't have to engorge anything that I couldn't stand nor worth my humongous appetite.

Perfect, I'm treating those idiots as something edible that even me, an extreme food craving person with constant ravenous appetite would not even chose to even slightly smell.

Thou shall then retreat.

Don't give a fuck what I wrote, just merely ranting out of the norms.

No comments: