Saturday, April 14, 2007

What the hell is wrong with me?

I don't need a skin allergic reaction which haunt me whenever they feel like it which is bloody often, giving me unbearable itchiness all over my tan legs not to mention those ugly patches.

I don't need an extremely swollen lips that resembles a pig pouting instead of Angelina Jolie's inch thick sexy lips that seduces you into wanting to kiss it so badly.

I don't need another series of insomnia keeping me wide awake every night yet unable to do anything while waiting for the clock to tick until I finally doze off. It's utterly tormenting and it's like exam week? Perfect.

I don't need to be reminded that I'm dehydrated and you should drink more water and eat more fruits even though I downed at least 3 litres of water daily and I do eat fruits!

I don't need again my lips to be cracking or peeling off which hurts awfully bad and the non existent of lips and facial colour that makes me look like a walking ghost with no traits of blood at all. Yes, I know I'm pale. Thank you.


Sorry. Suffering from exam phobia and is desperately in need of vitamin C and Zyrtec!!! And another extra brain.

No comments: