Saturday, May 05, 2007

Beginning

I told myself to not write any blue post for the entire month of May in an attempt to cure my blueness, and it reminded me that if I was cured, this blog would no longer be necessary.?

I was also reminded that life is not like the blackboard where when certain unfavourable things comes along, you can't just wipe it off or shut it away just like that, just because you don't like it and don't want it to be there. It will still, whether you like it or not, but do you ignore it as if its invisible or chose to take it as something that no longer causes your heart to flinch every millisecond it makes another red carpet appearance? Demanding for your attention to tear you apart?

I was also reminded that, unconsciously, this whole writing habit, has became a part of me. Times in our life when you felt you're stuck, unable to continue nor the light in our journey has suddenly ceased and you can no longer find where does the source of brightness comes from. Darkness creeps in, and its time to go look for another source again, to stop it or simply to re-lit the entire universe of yours. And these words provided it for me.

For the black hole will always be there, but at the end of the night, it is still up to you, to keep it that way, or add some shimmering light to it by writing more, having self induced therapy from here.?




I made a short resolution to write at least an entry a day, about anything. Just write.

No comments: