Wednesday, September 12, 2007

To be continued

It's been a while

Okay, I hate that line. Used it every time after not posting for quite a period. Just to update what's been happening.

The day I became eligible to vote and signing marriage papers without parents consent was spend procrastinating hoping for a long awaited phone call that never came which was oddly answered by tears that wouldn't fall.

The number of times I walked around campus chasing letters and bills to fill back my emptying account, explaining why the bloody uni's inefficient administration owing me cash and how my pocket is drilled with a hole that will be staying there for quite some month. And still is.

The lack of sleep and fun all contributed to endless pieces of assignments each due on the different weeks consecutively. Not forgetting waiting till the eleventh hour to finally complete it and in the same time, burning my ass with midnight cookies to cover up stupid subjects for mid sem papers that unsurprisingly yield results I shall not even look.

The moment spend driving alone discovering routes I never knew which oddly calm me down though was a little lonely. Realising I forgot to switch on the night lights only after I reached the loyal parking space waiting for me, same time thanking God I did not drove far nor did anything stupid.

The patience and will to actually not explode in enduring endless tension that's self manufactured by my crooked brain cells trying to free themselves, though unsuccessful. Obviously.

Self evaluation time spent alone in room, talking to myself like a psycho praying silently that my neighbours did not hear me ranting out every single word that sound like cursing someone to hell.

That's for now.

No comments: