Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Wish me luck

Things we’ve lost, will always find its way back to us, even though it might not be in the way we expect.

I find myself lost in pool of thoughts that sometimes amazes me, wandering in fantasies of my own that I’m fully aware will never happen nor even dare to even think of acting it in reality.

Envying a lot of issues that I could never do for the sake of my conscience, yet it an extremely odd way, it soothes or satisfy me because thinking alone is enough to fulfil my inner craving on certain imaginations that can't possible be taken seriously in any accounts.

Reality will still then, bring me back even though I did not ask for it. It greets me with a great big smile, telling me its okay to drift away, as long as I manage to find my way back when the time has come.

Forgive me for acting weird (I'm just being myself), but perhaps this is the only getaway one could get when faced with 6 assignments due next week with hardly any decent beauty sleep not to mention drop a few rantie words here.

3 comments:

james said...

i feel you there plunny. impossible is nothing ... good luck plunny... with your assignments

Plunny said...

thanks!

Hans' said...

Good luck my friend...
care~