Friday, January 02, 2009

It came, and it went.

I guess I've read too much of 2008 wrapped up entries that writing mine seems, odd. Truth be told, I don't even know where to begin.

Too much there is in a year so short, yet the time period is yet the same, with the rest I had been through for the pass 22 years of my jaded life.

Yet but when I tried to recalled what that has been, and what that has not, it seem too far even to look upon it once more.

Not that it isn't there anymore, I just don't know where to look, or if I actually want to know where is it, all this while.

Maybe it's not even hidden, just my eyes never seems to sway that side, not anymore.

Or maybe I do, just simply unknowingly accustomed to ignoring its existence.

An existence that shall fade as time flies, but it does not disappear just like that, for its meant to stay, just behind.

Too much that had happened, too much that have not.
Too much that has been, too much that has not.
Too much that was, too much that was not.
Too much that was gained, too much that was lost.
Too much that was now, that then was gone.
Too much it was for a year, but the year is now done.
And what's done, cannot be undone.



No comments: