Thursday, July 09, 2009

灰心

I guess its more than obvious that most of my post lately either consist of one sentence, or are plain short. Or shorter than short. It's not that I don't have the time to write, but perhaps just less inspired than usual. Besides the uneventful days spent in the office, maybe there are just nothing much for me to share. Or perhaps I'm quite content with the one liners, simple and factual enough to express oneself. Yes it might seems a little uninformative, but then again, that is not the purpose of keeping this blog of mine. Why should one write when there is nothing that one wants to share? Plus, I am not writing this for anyone, but for myself. Yes, a blog can be a personal medium of free expression in the form of words or photos that is accessible to anything that walks the world wide web, yet it can also be selfish. In fact, perhaps it is meant to be selfish, at least for me. I do not answer to anyone on what I write as long as my conscience is clear and no one's tail is being stepped while I type this miserable post. In short,

Fuck you.

No comments: